U may call him daddy, ayah, bapak, abah, appa or some other affectionate names. My childrens called me Baba. I called my father Papa. This one is dedicated to him in conjunction with Father's day.
When I was :
- 4 years old
– My daddy can do anything
– My daddy knows a whole lot
– My dad is smarter/stronger than yours
– My dad doesn’t know exactly everything.
– In the old days, when my dad was growing up, things were sure different.
– Oh well, naturally Father doesn’t know anything about that. He is too old to remember his childhood.
– Don’t pay any attention to my father. He is so old-fashioned !
– Him ? My God, he’s hopelessly out-of-date.
– Dad knows a little bit about it, but then he should because he has been around so long.
– Maybe we should ask Dad what he thinks. After all, he’s had a lot of experience.
– I’m not doing a single thing until I talk to Dad.
– I wonder how Dad would have handled it. He was so wise and had a world of experience.
– I’d give anything to have Dad here now so I could talk this over with him. Too bad I didn’t appreciate how smart he was. I could have learned a lot from him.
To my Papa, Happy Father's Day. I wish u could be with us.