Tuesday, April 22, 2008

E-Banking : Access TABUNG HAJI thru BANK ISLAM

I recently stumbled into an interesting news in a local newspaper which highlights about how Tabung Haji (TH) customers can now access their TH account from over 500 locations nationwide.

With this partnership, in addition to the 123 TH branches, Bank Islam now offers their clients an extended network of 296 ATMs and 105 CDMs (Cash Deposit Machines) so that their customers can perform banking transactions from even more places – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Without any hesitation, on Monday (I took a day off) I went to Bank Islam Bandar Baru Bangi branch to register for the service. Armed with my TH account book in hand, the application/registration process took just less than 10 minutes. Very efficient !
My Bank Islam smart card can now access and do standard banking transactions not only with Bank Islam but also with my TH account. Wow that's really a smart & convenient way to do banking - a one-stop-center kinda thing ! Talking about company partnership and alliance ...
Thanks to TH who has worked together hand-in-hand with Bank Islam to provide a better service to their customers. I dunno who coined the idea first (TH or Bank Islam), but it's definitely one of the best banking feature I've seen from TH-BankIslam so far.

As a loyal customer to both Tabung Haji and Bank Islam for 20 odd years now, what can I say except Syabas and Syukran – Jazakallahu khairan kathira. You guys really have made my life much easier now. Keep up the good work !

To know more, visit
www.bankislam.com.my

No comments: